Tuesday 20 December 2011

make up idea.

img: pinterest.

I found this on pinterest and it instantly caught my eye for ideal make up for my collection. Its called Black wolf makeup but its not that black, however it would bring an edger side to the collection as so far its quite girly and feminine. I think for it to work well under the catwalk lights the shading would have to be slightly darker and the highlights slightly lighter to create a dramatic effect. over the christmas period i want to keep my eyes open to make-up and hair styles that would work well with my collection if i was to show alone but also for styles and make-up in general for the fashion show. It will be harder to find something  fitting for the fashion show as a whole as there are many collection that differ widely in styling and accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment