Friday 14 October 2011

colours...?


(Img: my own )

For my collection I have chosen to use no colour at all. Just white from head to toe! this came about from looking through my research and understanding how important the colour/ shade of white is to many different cultures as its a pure virginal colour. Also white fits in well with the 2013 spring /summer trend of all in white. 

I believe white to be the mother of all colours as it can morph into any colour it wants, I imagine it as the colour of light that radiates down from heaven and is the colour most people believe spirits are. For detailing I may use silver as its will give an elegant glamorous twist to the garment and reflect the light from the catwalk / camera really well giving it a glistening effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment